Please note: we are in the very early days of being a charitable organisation, and need help developing and running efficient plans and projects that will help us get to where we want to be – providing support to people living with Borderline Personality Disorder. Our ideal candidate would be excited at the idea of working with a new organisation. We are incredibly ambitious and want to provide help and support to anyone living with BPD, and their families. We appreciate any applications and are happy to answer any questions or queries.
We are looking to recruit a volunteer Fundraising Assistant, to help us expand our organisation, enabling us to provide more support services.
- creating a fundraising strategy;
- researching, organising and coordinating fundraising activities;
- developing fundraising strategies;
- researching sources of statutory funding in the UK;
- research and identify potential funding from trusts and foundations;
- identifying potential corporate sponsors;
- recruiting and managing volunteers to help with fundraising activities.
- previous experience in fundraising
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Creative thinking
We expect this role to be around 1-2 hours per week with flexibility on days/hours according to your schedule.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a current CV and a Supporting Statement to CALIA by email detailing your motivation for applying and how you meet the listed criteria. Please state in the subject line which vacancy you are applying for.
Closing date: Sunday 31st January 2021
Preliminary Interviews w/c 8th February 2021