CALIA is a non-profit organisation, we endeavour to make membership accessible to all, and this in turn enables us to continue to provide information and access to support to those living with borderline personality disorder.
By joining CALIA as a member you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of membership as outlined below. This agreement is considered to constitute a membership contract between CALIA and the member. If you have any questions or queries please email email@example.com. You can also look at the membership FAQs.
- Membership of CALIA
- Cancellation and Opting Out
- Any individual member has the right to have their personal details deleted from CALIAs records at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery of publications
- Our ezine is published quarterly – normally in March, June, September and December. This will be sent to all members (individual and organisation) via email.
- Please note that the issue times of the ezines are guidelines only, and are subject to change. Ezines will be made available on the website one week after release to members.
- All materials received via CALIA membership remains )(c) CALIA unless otherwise stated. Members agree to be bound by copyright law with respect to use of CALIA publications.
- Recompiling, publication or republication of the data, or any portion thereof, in any form or medium whatsoever, may be done only with specific written permission from CALIA.
- Comments and Complaints
- Feedback from members is warmly welcomed – we are keen to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve. Alternatively, if you have been unhappy with the service provided you can make a complaint. We take all complaints seriously. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- CALIA is committed to providing an exceptional level of service and support to its members and users. We endeavour to resolve all enquiries from members within a maximum of 3 working days, or to provide details of an estimated response if we are unable to resolve a query.
- Changes to Membership Terms and Conditions
- CALIA reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions when necessary. You will be consulted and notified if there are any significant amendments which alter the nature of the agreement. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions last updated 21st December 2020.